A Swiss Alpine chalet sleeping 13
This traditional wooden chalet of approx 250m2 over 3 floors was built in 1963 and was fully refurbished in 2009. It is located within 5 minutes walk of the ski lifts and shops of the village and the free ski bus stops within 50 yards of the chalet.
- Sleeps 13 in 7 bedrooms: 3 doubles (1 super-king and 2 king size), 3 twin bedrooms and one single.
- All the beds have top quality Swiss-made mattresses and a choice of summer or winter duvets (some feather and some anti-allergen). All bedding and linen is 100% white cotton.
- 5 bathrooms with a hairdryer in each.
- Large open-plan sitting, dining, kitchen and study area with a wood-burning stove and French doors leading out onto a south-facing terrace
- Plentiful supply of logs for the wood burner.
- Underfloor heating with a thermostat in every room.
- On the lower floor is a home cinema room with 42” flat-screen TV with most European channels, a wide selection of DVDs, Nintendo Wii and Karaoke machine.
- Super-fast unlimited Wifi.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Gas barbecue on the terrace.
- Ski boot dryer for 10 pairs of boots.
- 2 hot-water boilers to choose from so you will never run out of hot water!
- Parking is directly outside with 2/3 bays at the chalet entrance plus room for a further 3 or 4 cars in the lower floor driveway.
- There are lots of books and games and there are CD/iPod players in the TV room and the sitting room.
A well-equipped kitchen including:-
- A large fridge
- Two ovens plus microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine (please bring your own capsules!)
- Three fondue sets
- Two raclette machines